Friday 14 December 2007

Alger, Alger, rohty khsara

It's been two years since I left Algiers, where I lived some of the best days of my life. It was a beautiful country, with a booming economy. People are really friendly, polite, and they really love their country and work for it's best,.....






But some other people had another opinion.....
11/12/07
A terrorist attack in Algiers, Algeria on the UN office
left behind more than 60 dead, and around 180 wounded and still searching for 12 missing people under the rubble.....










Why would anyone kill his own people and destroy his own country, by his own hands....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can yu please tell me who is singing in the video? thanx manal

Gypo said...

Well I know that the second song is called "Elle est d'ailleurs" by,"Pierre Bachelet", but I don't know about the first one.

Anonymous said...

Why u think the one who do it is from Algeria
Terrorism always from outside even if it is by Algerian hand

Gypo said...

I didn't say it was an algerian or not. My point is that some people will try to destroy anything that's beautiful. I lived the best days of my life there.

Anonymous said...

ok I got it :)