Sunday 30 September 2007

Somewhere over the rainbow

El youtube da gamed awy....

It's got literally everything that you can imagine. The story started when I was reading Nourita's blog and I found a post about Louis Armstrong's Wonderful world, and suddenly I remembered that I have another version of it mixed together with somewhere over the rainbow which is another of the best songs ever. I wanted to see if that song was on youtube just to send the link to Nourita, and it was there already. I actually searched without much hope to find it but it came up with no problems on top of the list.

Here it is, enjoy this song and the wonderful clip while I go back to youtube and search for my name, maybe I find a clip for myself that I know nothing about.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was also on the soundtrack of the movie " 50 first dates " by Adam Sandler ..