Wednesday 12 November 2008

one year

one year..
one year since I last wrote..
I had a reason when I started writing, I wanted to write about my home land, wanted to write about my people, but now I feel that I don't belong to them anymore, don't care for them anymore...
I watch the news with a special interest for news from home but it doesn't hurt anymore. In fact I feel shocked, amazed, and have a laugh everynow and then..Just like any foreigner does when they read the funny news that come from my homeland.
I have too much to say but I feel that it doesn't come out of an insider, from a person who's got the right to have his say, it's unfair for me to have my say about what's happening in my country, and I'll leave it at that.
I'll go find myself something else to write about or else keep silent forever.

best regards to my people that I really love and respect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on writing Tamer!!

L.G. said...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يجعل كلامي خفيف عليكم يارب
تساءلت أين ذهبت كل هذا الوقت

أتفهم تماما ما تقول ولكنه ليس كما تقول
بمعنى أنت من شدة اهتمامك وتأثرك وقد يكون ذاك التأثير سلبي عليك فللحفاظ على حياتك غلفت نفسك بدرع واقي من عدم الاهتمام

درع وهمي لو لم تعد تهتم لمصر وللمصريين لما فكرت اذا كنت تهتم أم لا
على الأقل هذا حالي فمن شدة الألم لما يحدث في الوطن ولأصدقائي وعائلتي لم أعد أحتمل كذلك ليس في يدي ما أقدمه للمساعدة والتغيير ففضلت أن أحيط نفسي بدرع بعدم الاهتمام أو حتى مشاهدة الأخبار

قد يكون يأس من طول انتظار التغيير
الله أعلم

عوداً حميداً

Gypo said...

L.G:
out of everyone I know, you were the least that I expected to notice my disappearance, and even more surprising to know when I started writing again.
Thank you very much.
For the first time we agree, yes you are right, I feel home sick but I can't go back, I can't go back after what I've been through, I finally found my peace of mind, finally found my place and that's not easy to leave behind.
Thank you again.