Monday 17 November 2008

Music I play

I have decided to start a new series which I will call, "music I play". I finally found something I love and can be added to the blog. I have been playing the guitar for 15 years now, but haven't touched one in almost 5 years. I always had a guitar with me at all times, but never played it though. I always had my fingernails carefully shaped and maintained, ready to go at any time. But still I never played for ages.
My friends all think that I can play a couple of songs and know a couple of guitar tricks, nothing more. The reason for it was that I never played any popular music and I thought that flamenco especially wont be interesting for them. But from now on I will play for my self, I will be my own audience and my own judge on music I play.
I don't know how long will it take me to start getting something out of my guitar and my old stiff fingers, but I will start practicing as hard as I can and hopefully I will be able to record something decent and upload to the blog.
Just bear with me, it's been a very long time since I last played.

Viva el arte.
T.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"haven't touched one in almost 5 years"
5 years? Oh yeah?? LIAR :D

Gypo said...

Who is it?
Amir dah walla mehsy Amir?

Anonymous said...

am not amir

Gypo said...

who are you then?